“The more you eat the more you want”

Jenny's Authentic Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Crown Point
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Trinidad
“The more you eat the more you want”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Jenny's was most overlooked by me if I do say so myself. However in search of breakfast we decided to try there.... we were NOT disappointed. I had saltfish and bake...it was expensive for that alone at $60.00. But it has since left me with constant cravings...yum....

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Still excellent after ayear away”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Jenny's is great. Right across from the RBC in Crown Point, the food has been consistently good on each trip.
Go there.
Np, really, go there.

Visited December 2013
Curepe
“Good”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Although the food was good I was disappointed because I was there in 2012 and found everything....food ...service were a lot better.

Visited August 2013
United Kingdom
“Very good chicken and chips!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were struggling to find a place to eat after coming from Argyle Falls. We decided to go up Charlotteville via Speyside to find a decent restaurant. Finally stumbled across Jenny's and I remembered it from my research on Trip Advisor. We both ordered Chicken and chips for 60TT each, and although it took quite a long time to reach (we were hungry!), it was a delight when we started eating. The chicken was crunchy outside and very soft and juicy inside. The chips were very good too!

• Visited October 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Refreshingly friendly service and good local food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've been to Trinidad & Tobago many a time for a holiday and visiting family but as it was my other halves first time I took her to Jenny's because of the excellent views on Tripadvisor and wasn't disappointed.
Christopher who served us was a breath of fresh air - so helpfuly, friendly and chatty which is a big contrast to a lot of other places (our hotels restaurant, the various food outlets at Store Bay) who seem to be staffed by people who are at best ambivalent about service and at worst seemingly resentful at you daring to ask to buy some food from them!

We went first for breakfast and as it was so good we came back for lunch the next day. Christopher made some suggestions on what to have and it was all brilliant.

If you want authentic T&T food then Jenny's is the place to go... the curried shrimp and roti is worth it on its own!

• Visited September 2013