“Our Stay At DASH Villa”
Review of Dash Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Dash Villa
Yonkers, New York, United States
“Our Stay At DASH Villa”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a wonderful time at DASH villa!!! The villa is conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the airport - a good thing if we came off a long flight! The accommodations are beautiful. The room was tastefully decorated, the bed extremely comfortable. There is also an extremely private pool towards the back of the property.... perfect when we were lazy to leave the compound. We were also a couple minutes from the famous Pigeon Point where we relaxed on the beautiful beach. Before our daily exploration of the island each day, we had breakfast on the balcony....just a very relaxing place to be! Our host Duane and Sherry were very accommodating. We plan to return and would definitely be staying at DASH villa :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent two wonderful weeks at the Dash Villa and I had such an amazing time. The ambiance was conducive for relaxation, and perfect for a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city living. As a single female living in New York, I just wanted a peaceful getaway, something close to nice beaches and a home away from home. When I arrived at Dash Villa I was greeted by two warm accommodating souls, and they made me feel like I had just arrived at my second home. Most of the beaches were within 10 minutes away from the Villa. I was able to dine in and dine out without much trouble. One of the highlights of my trip was visiting the famous Nylon pool. I was able to get there early in the morning before the crowds because my hosts made arrangements with a local tour guide to take me there. When I got there it was only me and this wondrous Iconic pool of blue waters. I could not ask for a more peaceful or serene encounter. It was truly an amazing experience. Thank you Dash Villa.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room closest to the balcony and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Fleur C
New Jersey
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I spent one week at DASH villa at the end of August. My boyfriend and I had a great time. The host are really helpful and accommodating. We really did nothing in the way of planning our activities. We told them what we wanted and they made all the arrangements for: dolphin watching, nylon pool trip, and a tour around the island. The room was really relaxing and comfortable after our long days out. Mattress was really comfortable! They also arranged a car rental for us. Just really nice hosts. I’ve stayed at a few places in Tobago; this is my favourite. Will be my first choice when I return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
#1 of 3 in Crown Point
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Mount Irvine

Been to Dash Villa? Share your experiences!