“Excellent time with Undersea Tpbago”

Undersea Tobago Ltd
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Crown Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the Coco Reef Resort, Undersea Tobago provides PADI scuba diving tuition and guided dive charters to both reefs and wrecks.Scuba experiences are available for the entire family. Undersea Tobago, where personal attention meets adventure!
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Just back from a 2 week vacation. Planned to do some diving with friends and two of my daughters. Had a fantastic time with all the staff at Undersea. They supported my youngest who was lacking some confidence, got her back and into diving. I would highly recommend Undersea Tobago for anyone wanting to dive in Tobago.
There is nothing that anyone can do about visibility issues when diving, but they made sure we headed for the best possible sites. For us three - we completed 27 fantastic dives and I hope that we can return sometime in the near future.

1  Thank Alan P

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I recently went diving around the Caribbean and Tobago was my first and is thus far the most beautiful diving experience that I had. I went out with Ellis a dive master and Andre who was in charge of the boat. I would not ask for any other, very professional service as I had arrive from Trinidad on the ferry that morning. Ellis made all the necessary arrangements for me and my family.

Ellis you are a Gem in Tobago when it comes to diving. The other dive centres are far inferior and I have done my research. Anyone planning to dive in Tobago only ask for Ellis trust this as I never write reviews unless you have impressed me with quality service and safety.

Thanks Ellis and Andre for a great dive

3  Thank larry g
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I found this place through my 84 year old great uncle from trinidad, who has never even thought about diving. When he heard my wife and i were going to trinidad for oour honeymoon and wanted to dive, he started asking around. he asked his golf buddies, his tenant, and all his college-age grandkids, who call came back with the same recommendation: derek chung at undersea tobago. I need say no more.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Arranged a 2 dive trip whilst on hols in June 14, booked through the hotel and am I glad it was Derek and his team (Ellis and Kelly). Kelly gave a very thorough brief and the dives went exactly to plan and nothing seemed to be too much trouble from start to finish. A little apprehensive on the first dive as I don't dive a great deal and haven't been in the water for some time but the team were very professional and I didn't feel as though there were going to be any dramas and Kelly with her natural calming nature and encouragement made the second dive very enjoyable (must dive more). Unfortunately I didnt have the time for more dives on this holiday, but if I ever return, undersea tobago will be my choice of dive centre and would reccomend these guys.
I didn't visit the shop as I already have fins and mask and all the other kit was supplied from the centre at Coco Beach Resort.
Thanks Derek, Kelly and Ellis

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have worked in the dive industry a number of yrs and never came across a dive operation which covered everything perfectly ie safety ,customer care etc until I dived with undersea Tobago.In my opinion this dive centre is one of the finest.a big thank you to Derek, ellis,kelly. REGARDS cOLM

2  Thank COLMODONOGHUE