“Turtle heaven”

Undersea Tobago Ltd
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Crown Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the Coco Reef Resort, Undersea Tobago provides PADI scuba diving tuition and guided dive charters to both reefs and wrecks.Scuba experiences are available for the entire family. Undersea Tobago, where personal attention meets adventure!
London, United Kingdom
“Turtle heaven”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have been diving with Derek and his team for over ten years; he taught my son to dive which tells you how highly I rate him!
This trip two friends and I had only four dives, but with the expert guidance of Derek and Ellis we saw turtles on each dive, as well as a host of other sea life. One of our party took a while to get comfortable but Ellis was on hand - literally - so we all enjoyed the dives.
If you go to Tobago and want to dive, I unreservedly recommend Undersea Tobago.

Visited January 2014
UnderseaTobago, Owner at Undersea Tobago Ltd, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
It was great to see you again Margaret, but the time flew past just so quickly! We'll really have to make the time to enjoy a bottle of red wine poolside, on your next visit :)

• Polish first
Trinidad
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Undersea Tobago is Terrific!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It was my first time doing open water diving just for recreation. I've only recently started the course and Derek and Ellis allowed me to participate in a dive to Arnos Vale and Mt. Irvine Wall. Ellis was the best! He explained everything...what we were going to see..and possibly see, where were diving, how long we would stay under....he was really really informative. No surprises! There were two other guys who were there to assist, Luke and another guy..not sure what his name was..but they were all great. Underwater Ellis made sure I saw a really amazing turtle and a stingray...it was so much fun! The entire experience was safe, fun and memorable. Defintely...definitely...without a doubt ...this is my go to place for Tobago Underwater Fun!!

Visited March 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Superb dive club!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Having originally met with a really poor dive centre, we hit the jackpot when we were recommended Undersea Tobago by our taxi driver. The dive centre is located in the stunning Coco Reef hotel, and Derek, Ellis and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing, making you feel so welcome! The diving is absolutely gorgeous, and Derek knows the area like the back of his hand, meaning he can find all the best sites and critters! Derek is one of the best dive guides you could wish for, always willing to go that extra mile to make your diving experience wonderful. Thanks so much to Undersea Tobago for the amazing few days diving, we will be back!

Visited March 2013
Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni, French Guiana
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

It was the first time and it will not be the last.....
The staff were so freindly et experimented...
Thanks a lot

Visited January 2014
Mayfield, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for all divers”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Special thanks to all who work at undersea tobago. Ellis, Kelly and Derrick were wonderful. Thanks so much for such good care! Ellis made my diving experience amazing. He was great about pointing out sea life too.

Visited February 2014