“Great for all divers”

Undersea Tobago Ltd
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Crown Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the Coco Reef Resort, Undersea Tobago provides PADI scuba diving tuition and guided dive charters to both reefs and wrecks.Scuba experiences are available for the entire family. Undersea Tobago, where personal attention meets adventure!
Mayfield, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for all divers”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Special thanks to all who work at undersea tobago. Ellis, Kelly and Derrick were wonderful. Thanks so much for such good care! Ellis made my diving experience amazing. He was great about pointing out sea life too.

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Linkoping, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't wait until next time!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Since it was 10years ago I took my Open Water diving license and 4 years ago I did my last dive I was a bit nervous about feeling new and out of control. I had nothing to worry about, it was all very well organized and the instructors were great. I felt safe and enjoyed it all enormously. Luckily I remembered the sign for turtle since we saw two of them! Lots of beautiful fishes and a very nice group of people diving made the trip worth wile! I'd definitely go diving with them again!

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top notch”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was an absolute beginner diver, and did the PADI Scuba Diver qualification over 2 days. Confined water training and a dive in the morning, then another dive around lunchtime. Ellis and Derek were friendly and professional. The guys helped me through the course work too.

They have a good reputation and deservedly so.

Visited December 2013
West Sussex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Safe and Friendly”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

For those who are not resident at the Coco Reef hotel where the school is based the facilities post dive such as showers etc are poor in that the only shower is a cold one outside by the beach this involves drying and Changing in the toilets.However the Dive operation is a PADI run school with excellent staff particularly Ellis the instructor who led all of my dives.Some of the Dive sights could be more challenging and varied for the more experienced diver however in general the diving is casual and safe.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The excellent diving at Undersea Tobago was a real highlight of my holiday. It was so fantastic to see all the beautiful creatures in the underwater world - sea turtles, nurse sharks, sting rays and such a rich marine environment - an experience I'll always remember. Derek and Kelly were so friendly and helpful and I felt completely at ease going for my first dive in tropical open waters. Totally recommend diving with undersea Tobago.

Visited November 2013