“Fantastic experience”

Undersea Tobago Ltd
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Crown Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the Coco Reef Resort, Undersea Tobago provides PADI scuba diving tuition and guided dive charters to both reefs and wrecks.Scuba experiences are available for the entire family. Undersea Tobago, where personal attention meets adventure!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The excellent diving at Undersea Tobago was a real highlight of my holiday. It was so fantastic to see all the beautiful creatures in the underwater world - sea turtles, nurse sharks, sting rays and such a rich marine environment - an experience I'll always remember. Derek and Kelly were so friendly and helpful and I felt completely at ease going for my first dive in tropical open waters. Totally recommend diving with undersea Tobago.

• Polish first
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great team and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am always impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the diving at Undersea Tobago. I have been diving with them for the past 4 years as I work in Trinidad and live in London. The team are provide care and attention for a range of diver levels. I have taken many friends and family to them and all have had a great time and felt safe. Derek's knowledge of the marine life is amazing and often spots things I could have easily missed. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Very professional & friendly staff. Excellent knowledge of the waters around Crown Point. Reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Professional and Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ended up completing 18 dives in Tobago. Kelly and Ellis are fantastic and work very hard to ensure you enjoy your time at Undersea Diving. Derek the owner in incredibly knowledgable and has such a passion for the sport. I would love to go back sometime soon.
Kelly thanks for letting me lead the dive & Ellis two dives one tank "Respect" I'm sure you have gills :) Thanks again to the whole team you made our holiday even better!

Visited October 2013
Roswell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent People and Beautiful Dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Thanks to Derek, Ellis and Kelly for a great experience. Very professional and safety mined instructors and staff. We did our first four open water dives and received our certification. The reef dives were great and we appreciated how safely and professionally the dives were conducted. I would highly recommend Undersea Tobago!