“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Dex and Yolande Holiday Apartments
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Yolande and Dexter's for the past 14 years. It's 5 minutes from our favourite beach and walking distance to a lot of nice restaurant. It's also 5 minutes walk to the airport but we never hear the planes coming and going. The place is clean and pretty. There are 11 individual self-contained apartments, which is ideal for us. We have introduced some of our friend to Tobago. And most of them have been coming back every time with us. So this is an ideal setting. We are all together but also have our own place. We have met people who stay there every time they come to Tobago and have become friends. There is a real family atmosphere without being invasive. It's also 2 minutes walk from a wellness centre where I take yoga classes. Oh! And did I mentioned that the price is fantastic?

Room Tip: If you like the view and the breeze, the upstairs apartments are ideal. The upstairs room have an op...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank dndates

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was looking for an economical but well kept place for myself and two friends for Tobago Fashion Weekend 2014. Yolande's guest house was recommended by a Tobagonian friend and after viewing their profile on Trip Advisor, I decided to book accommodation here for the weekend. We are thoroughly satisfied with our weekend apartment and even recommended this guest house to four other friends whose booking arrangements fell through at the last moment. Yolande was a gracious hostess and was extremely accommodating of all our last minute requests. The property is very well maintained and for the price, we could not ask for more. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Request a room with the separate living area. It gives guest a bit more privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank ERostant
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have visited Tobago regularly and for the last three years have been staying at this place and have not regretted one moment of my stay. The landlord is ever encompassing,willing, resourceful and friendly. The ambiance is beautiful and quiet, not far from the airport,grocery or store.

Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank spots f
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have stayed at a few places well during our visits to Tobago from Trinidad and have had complaints in many different places. After staying here, we have found our spot to stay.
My husband and I have stayed here on two occasions in 2012 and we have no complaints. The price is excellent especially for us, locals (Trini) and for anyone. We paid $300 per night for double occupancy. The room offers all that is need for a comfortable stay: A/C, full kitchen and very spacious, cable tv. The distance to the airport, beach and supermarket is less than 5 minutes away. There is no pool but because the beach is so close to this spot, you don't miss it at all. The owner, Yolande is very helpful and pleasant. No complaints whatsoever and this is our new spot for visits to Tobago.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Andrea P
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I think this is easily one of the cheapest places you can find in Tobago (in relation to it's location in Crown Point). What makes this place special is that you get all the basic "necessities" (a/c, wi-fi, kitchennete with utensils, gas stove, fridge, cable tv) in a clean self-contained apt for a comfortable stay, at an affordable price. If there is anything else (like an airport transfer) you need only ask Yolande and she will fix you right up.

This property is close to the airport (10 - 15 min walk) but not so close that you are disturbed by airplane noise. You are 10 - 15 min walk to the closest beach at store bay and are also close to shops, bars and car rental places. You may also see the occasional goat or chicken passing through the yard. The only problem one may find is that since it is close to a main road you will occasionally hear the loud car passing. In spite of that I think you can still get a decent nights sleep.

The owner seemed accomodating and was able to deal with any of our concerns quickly with a minimum of fuss. There is SOME construction being done on the property so the grounds were not as picturesque as it should have been. There was no noise from the construction however and that was a plus.

At 50 USD it is a great deal for the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
#6 of 14 in Crown Point
Native Abode
Native Abode
#2 of 20 in Crown Point

Been to Dex and Yolande Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!