“Excellent food and service”
Review of The Pasta Gallery

The Pasta Gallery
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Crown Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had two great family meals here under the stars. The owners have created a lovely atmosphere in this beautiful little restaurant. It was a surprise to see such excellent cuisine and service in Tobago that could match any place in the Uk. We had two great meals outside under the stars here. Thanks.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“warm welcome and delicious food”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Amazed to read some of the recent reviews on this restaurant. We found the food delicious, freshly prepared and well presented and the welcome from Fabrizio a pleasure, so much so that we ate here again during our week at Pigeon point. I can recommend the bruschetta, lasagna, spaghetti carbonara, ravioli and cheesecake.

All restaurants in Tobago are outside and you risk mosquito bites whereever you eat and should go out prepared. Its nothing to do with the restaurant but they have put out citronella candles as a result of reviews on here no doubt.

They obviously have a liquor licence now as some spirits were available and we enjoyed drinks at the bar before eating. On Fabrizio's suggestion we had our first Caipirinha, very refreshing!

Fabrizio and Claire try very hard to please more than some of the other locations we tried because they care about their business. Well done and keep up the good work.

• Visited January 2013
Canada
“We ate here; Pasta Gallery”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband & I selected this spot one night afew days after Xmas 2012, near 8pm. We could tell that the wait was going to be long, and with what appeared to be only 1 waitress, it was unfortunate.

My husband, who is from Tobago was disappointed with the "North American food"and price.
I very much enjoyed the dish I had, which was a veggie noodle mix. I'm glad I mentioned that the vegs were missing, but happy that they heard me and had the chef prepare some more for my dish. The herbs were tasty, and the noodles cooked perfectly! I very much liked the food, but for Tobago, I would agree that the prices in most of the restaurants are comparable to N.A. and in our opinion, too expensive.

• Visited December 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great Pasta Place”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Excellent Pasta place we had a lovely meal great value and child friendly Not the most romantic location but the food and the quality of the service make this almost irrelevant ,

• Visited January 2013
That London
“worth the wait”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Thought this was the best food we had in Crown point. friendlier than others (dose not say much). Liked the owner, but you will get mosquitoed on the patio, you are part of the food chain, inside much better.

Visited December 2012