“Good food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nice location overlooking the sea. Service good. We had lunch and dinner a couple of times which we enjoyed. It does not present itself as an upmarket restaurant so it is what it is the prices reflect this.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was lovely although only 1 of the 3 starters were available. The service was a good speed and the waitresses were very lovely but it wasn't anything to write home about. In my 2 week holiday here I've definitely had far better evening dining experiences for the same price.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Located on the compound of the Sandy Point Village, the restaurant overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. During my two night stay at the hotel I had the opportunity to enjoy a really good breakfast and dinner on both days. The staff were generally attentive and quite pleasant.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful dining experience. My family and I have dined in numerous restaurants throughout the United States, the Caribbean and Trinidad but we have never had such an all round EXQUISITE, EXOTIC, dining experience. The Lobster was mouth watering delicious, the Steak perfectly done not over-seasoned, the garlic shrimp was sumptuous and there was a strong hint of rosemary in the Rosemary Lamb. The stuffed cauliflower was unique. Chef Tracy introduced herself to our table and each and every member of my family highly complimented her on our most unique and tasty dinner ever to date. It was truly a pleasant dining experience at the Steak and Lobster Grill. Keep it up Tracy and Ms 'j'

Reviewed March 15, 2014

What a lovely place. Get here before10 and you will get a lovely breakfast of your choice. It is cooked to order so you know it is fresh. Great view over the ocean to go with it. The service is warm and friendly!