We travelled to Tobago and stayed at Coco Reef in January 2007.
It is a lovely hotel,fantastic food, lovely staff. The beach is lovely and not too crowded as the hotel is small. We enjoyed the easy snorkelling around the man made reef. Nothing too noisy in the evening just pianists and singers. See my posting onthe TOBAGO FORUMS in reply to THINKING OF GOING TO TOBAGO. Actually we can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago
- Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago Crown Point