We are from Holland and stayed at Coco Reef in March 2007.
This hotel is a very nice place to stay. The atmosphere of the entire hotel is just as we hoped it to be. Very friendly and helpfull staff and nicely kept hotel grounds. The two restaurants (the circulair one an the one below on the beach) are of a great atmosphere. In the evening good live music. Room excellent. Beautifull white sandy beach. Because of the wavebreaker the water is calm.
A lot of very friendly English people stayed there. If we return to Tobago we would cerrtainly come back here. I donot understand why some people have a certain critics. It was great!
We also stayed at Blue Waters Inn in the north of Tobago. Donot go there! BWI is a very run down place of three barracks with extremely unfriendly and hostile staff.
Stay in the south and go to Coco Reef!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago