We have just spent a fantastic week at the Coco Reef and wanted to recommend this hotel to anyone who is due to visit or thinking of booking. The hotel is elegantly casual and you feel at home the minute you enter it - the staff are friendly and helpful but not "over the top" and the location is stunning with beautiful gardens and a golden, sandy beach. Like so many people have mentioned, the bay by the hotel is ideal for less confident swimmers and excellent for snorkelling with many types of colourful fish to see!
We had a great room on the second floor with an ocean view and it was kept very clean with lovely flowers and messages put on the bed every so often which was a nice touch. The food was of a very high standard although we preferred to eat mainly in the less formal beachfront restaurant which always had a good selection of more simple, Caribbean food.
I would definitely return again to the Coco Reef and hope this has reassured anyone who may have read less positive reviews - I honestly couldn't fault it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago