My husband and I went to the Coco Reef for our honeymoon trip. It was really nice and enjoyable. As we arrived they greeted us at the front desk with smiles and complimentary drinks. Checking in was simple and done quickly. We came in late after nine in the night was escorted to our room and changed quickly to head to dinner (certain nights dress code is in effect). Nice dinner wine dessert etc! Our room was really nice and the bed was king size and most comfortable. The even wrote with flowers and leaves on the bed ‘a special welcome congratulations’. It was lovely. We had a bottle of wine with glasses waiting for us and a fruit plate. The view is incredible and they even had night performances also which was entertaining. Plenty towels, cream, shampoo in the bathroom which was also well decorated with flowers. Everything in the room worked properly. Plenty space for us. The highlight of the trip and stay was the breakfast and the lunch....lots of things to choose from to eat...buffet style. Different lunch menus every day we stayed. The private beach is really nice and safe and calm not to mention relaxing to just sit and enjoy the view at. They have waiters coming and asking if you need to get drinks when relaxing on the beach. Maid service was around throughout and whenever we came back to our room after the beach it was cleaned and smells great. Drinks were great also especially the coco reef mix cocktail. We had the all-inclusive package and didn’t regret it. Check out time was at 12pm but we needed to be at the airport for 3pm we phoned the front desk and told them this and didn’t even have to pay for the extra time. They were really kind and caring for us. Friendly staff and not once did we hear the staff complaining about anything. I LOVE THE PLACE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago
- Coco Reef Resort & Spa Tobago Crown Point