We have just returned from our trip to Coco Reef 12th May - 26th May 2005, we found a little piece of paradise. The hotel package was all-inclusive so we were a little apprehensive, this was unfound as the food was excellent, expecially Tamara's Restaurant with its elegant dining by candlelight and sea views. The staff was the most polite I have encontered. We were regularly asked if we would like refreshments on the beach and the cold towels from the ice-box were appreciated. Our Deluxe Ocean View Room was exactly like the brochure, spacious and well equiped. The maid service was excellent and appreciated her visit twice a day to refresh towels etc. The tropical gardens were beatifully landscaped. The beach was private with a wonderful breakwater that kept the swimming area safe. There was an array of tropical fish that would allow us to hand feed them. Don't hesitate - just go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago