We visited Coco Reef Resort, Tobago in June 2004. The location is excellent, stroll from your room onto the small, exclusive beach. Although the resort is about 3 minutes from the airport, noise is not a problem. The resort is not suitable for anyone who wishes to enjoy a lively nightlife, entertainment being mainly comprised of local acts singing some traditional music but mainly popular, middle of the road songs. The outstanding food and dining facilities were the best we have experienced in the caribbean and the people we met there will probably become lifelong friends. Most ot the guests (apart from the honeymooners) are middle-aged. The only negative aspect was the admittance of babies to the (more formal) restaurant in the evening. A couple of romantic dinners were completely ruined by the constant screeming of a very youg baby. If you want to read your novels, swim, eat and drink cocktails at your leisure, choose Coco Reef, but, as children are allowed, be prepared that your siesta may be distrubed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago