We have just returned from a wonderful week at Coco Reef. A beautiful location, we had an amazing view from our room ( room 239) . The food was very good, we stayed on a all inclusive package and felt that there was plenty of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktails were served to us whilst on the beach, bottled water was included in the package along with local beer, wine by the glass and numerous other drinks. The staff were just wonderful, nothing seemed too much trouble. The hotel was clean and the gardens were beautifully maintained, there were plenty of sun beds and beach towels provided. A couple of very small moans, an extra couple of towels in the bathroom would have been very nice, when we asked they were given to us, would have been nicer not to have had to ask and free wifi would have been great.
We loved being able to walk to Pidgeon Point and had a lovely evening at Sunday School.
A really great holiday .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago