What can i say about this amazing hotel that most people haven't already said. I can agree that the rooms are slightly dated (but who goes there to spend most of their time in the room).
Breakfast - being a vegetarian I was really happy with what was offered, a great variety for everyone.
Beach - Exactly where you wanted it to be - on your doorstep. Very clean and very inviting. We spent quite a lot of hours relaxing here. The staff were lovely and repeatedly came to ask if we wanted drinks - saved us the walk to the bar!
Staff - The staff here must be some of the best I have come across. Always polite, always happy to help and always smiling. A big shout out to Gary - He was a Legend!!
No issues for the entire stay and I would be happy to recommend the hotel to anyone. If you think you are going to get the same type of hotel as Barbados then you might as well go there as your expectations will be much higher.
In Tobago this is the best hotel and i would be more than happy to stay here again :) :) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago