Coco Reef is an attractive hotel in a great location,quite close to the airport on the Caribbean side of the island. It is immaculately clean and the room service is a credit to all the staff. The open air restaurant overlooks the beach and the bay. The food is of a consistently high quality,although it does become a little repetitious after a week of the same menus. It would be very easy to exaggerate the positive features of the hotel (fantastic,marvellous etc). Some of the critical reviewers have suggested that the place is "tired". I think laid back is a more apt description. The rooms are excellent,the staff with few exceptions are attentive and only too happy to help. Guests are free to be active or veg out as they wish. If you wish to enjoy a very relaxed environment where time seems to stand still and you can recharge your batteries then Coco Reef is a super option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago