The childerens grand parents persauded us to take the childeren to tobago. We stayed at a lovley hotel, the coco reef resort and spa, the staff were lovley the beds were comfy the food was great and we esspecially liked the buffet in the morning! The atmosphere was was nice and if you got near enogh the right side of the island you could see Trinidad. We went at carnival time it was a lovley thing to see although the noise could burst your ear drums! The other thing I would say about going at carnival time is that the music bellowed out of boats loudly very late at night wich kept you up. This is one of our best family trips we have ever been on. The best things about this holiday was feeding the fish and big birds of prey watching over you whilst you eat breakfast. The birds dont come out every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago