Our fourth visit to the Coco Reef, and the hotel is still good. There's always room for improvement, and the management recognise this and have been very busy with the paint brushes and refurbishing the beach equipment!
This beautiful hotel seems to divide reviewers, with some very negative comments balanced by many positives from repeat guests.
Is it the best hotel in the Caribbean? Probably not. Is it a comfortable, relaxed, beach-front hotel in a good location? Definitely.
- Responsive management
- Warm welcome
Areas for improvement:-
- Rooms feel dated (particularly bathroom and availability of power points). But are clean and well maintained
- WifI is expensive and unreliable
- Lunch buffet choice has reduced
- Reception staff are either under-trained or not interested in customer service
Will we go back? Definitely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago