Sunspree Resort Ltd.
  • Breakfast included
$99
$91
Travelocity
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
$286
$150
$188
$149
  • Pool
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
$131
  • Pool
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
$170
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2012

i travelled to tobago and stayed at this place....the most beautiful place to stay ever. the staff is very friendly and accommodating. best place to stay ever! will be back here very soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Tamika B
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here with my husband and 3 y.o daughter for 5 nights. Choosing to stay here was by far the best choice we made! The grounds were beautifully landscaped and clean. The service was A+. The hotel was always quiet and serene, which is a plus when traveling with a child. There is a restaurant on the compound and I will definitely recommend that you at least have breakfast here (made by Darcelle)- it's much better than what is served at Store Bay.
The room has:
Closet
Safe
Kettle (on request)
Telephone
Iron/ironing board and laundry are also available on the compound
I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and unwind in Tobago. This was the PERFECT escape!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank SRAPersaud
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My friend an I arrived at 9pm and we were lucky to be given the last available room by the courteous assistant who i fondly call Aunty Arlene she was warm and friendly and welcomed us nicely. Ransome was nice and helpful and filled with jokes. The room was excellent, it was nice and clean and spacious. i really enjoyed it there and i do plan to return. the price was great for the service that was offered. good work sun spree keep it up.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Kimfa
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband & I stayed here for 2 weeks. We had a fab time. The people who work here were very friendly special mention to Ransom & Karen. The whole place was cleaned daily. The grounds were landscaped beautifully. Great value for money. They could do with a few more options on the menu. We would stay there again.

Store bay was a 10 min walk away & Pigeon point a short taxi drive away. The local people were pleasant. There were a few local shops & restaurants near by.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Let me start by saying, I found this place after a bad experience at Sandy Point Village where they forgot to make my booking and I drove into Sun Spree after 10pm somewhat cranky and Arleene the receptionist was fan-tastic! I would definitely go back here and it was GREAT to walk into the reception and see the place was Quality Assured by the Tourism Development Company (TDC)

Basics:
- Rooms were very clean, floors were a little sandy (tiled) but that's about it.
- Excellent price (I shared with a female colleague since it was late and we were only there for 2 days) at $450 / night (incl of taxes) for a room with 2 Queen sized beds, I couldn't ask for more!
- Free coffee at the bar in front
- Pool
- Wonderfully hot water at any time of day
- On site maintenance man (who has a LOT of jokes) in case of any worries
- well maintained lawns
- Good closet space
- air conditioned rooms
- cable tv
- balcony

Very good staff, very friendly, will definitely go back here!

Room Tip: No spa, no fitness centre but there is a pool. Very professional and friendly staff Water in showers can get very hot if you like that kind of thing (I do) Great price Clean!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business