We have been back to the Tropikist for a second visit and we were delighted at the improvements. I can't understand the moaners, maybe they should try to treat people as they wish to be treated themselves.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and Mr Singh was wonderful, he made our stay special and I will definately be returning.
If you want 5* accomodation, then you need to pay for it, Tropikist is not 5* but the staff definately are.
If anyone has booked to go there,don't worry. It seems like some people want the earth without having to pay the price.
The rooms are clean, the food is ok and the pool is lovely, the hotel is in a great location for getting about,enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point