The location was good enough to walk to the beach but there is nothing much going on here. You will need to rent a car to be able to get around if you want to do more activities other than just the beach.
The pina coladas were great and the hotel was clean and right on the beach (although not a part of the beach you could use) But still, waking up to the morning and looking out at the beach on the balcony was good.
The food is not that great. I would recommend perhaps eating elsewhere. The staff seemed nonchalant at most times and I can not really comment on them because they did not have much interaction with us. Convenient nice play pool in front. They also have a bigger pool if you want to do laps etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point