We arrived at the Tropikist for a quick 1 week break after seeing an advertisement on the internet. We had read the reviews, but were determined to give it a try for ourselves and was most pleasantly surprised. The hotel itself would so well with an upgrade, but what was lacking in the concrete facility was made up by the most helpful and friendly staff, who bent over backwards to ensure all enquiries/ complaints were dealt with. So a special thanks to Mr Anderson, Christine, Merlin and special mention to the Bartender (cant remember his name) and,the Chef who definitely stepped up her game by the end of our holiday - the lobster was great!
I have since recommended this destination to all my friends, and indeed, one is there as we speak! Do not expect the Ritz, but you will be pleasantly surprised by the service, people and off course the sun, beaches and rum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point