We visited Tropkisit in May 2013 as a large group, the staff were friendily and accommodating from check-in to check-out and in between. We must thank Christine at check-in, Dianne (breakfast) Michael & Gary (bar) and Anderson. The only complaint was the mosquitoes, they just didn't give you a chance, maybe some well placed citronella candles may help.
We took an all inclusive package, breakfast was so-so with basically the same menu every morning, lunch was great on the last day and dinner was ok.
We would like to return again, but only if they do something about those mosquitoes, other than that everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point