Rainbow Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Crown Point
See available hotels
  • Pool
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
  • Pool
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at Rainbow Resort in June 2012 and was a bit hesitant when I read a couple of the reviews.. but then I thought that I cannot make a judgement unless I stay there myself.. It prove to be a very pleasant and memorable one for me...Mrs. Rattan was very accomodating and polite ..the staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room, kitchen and bathroom was clean, spacious and well maintained.. the pool was fabulous.... and the porch ...Wonderful!!!! Everything that was necessary was within walking distance..beaches.. mini marts.. food outlets.. airport..ATM's... pharmacy..
It was also very comforting to know that there was security on location and also a car rental company on the compound..
The prices were quite good and I am definitely looking foward to the next time ...Thank you Mrs. Rattan and Rainbow Resort...See you Soon!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Sydney284
RiaAnda R, Manager at Rainbow Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your stay enjoyable and for taking the time out to write a review.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We, (Myself, my sister & two daughters) stayed at this hotel for 4 days & 3 nights. We had a great experience. Rooms were clean. The only problem we found, was ants. but this problem is easily solved by storing anything sweet in the fridge. Staff were extremely friendly. On ocassion i had to speak to Mrs Rattan about payment etc and i found her very friendly and accommadating. We are initially from the UK visiting Family in Trinidad and wanted to spent a few days on our own. We could not have picked a better place.
Walking distance from the airport, Walking distance to a fabulous beach ( Store Bay).
Not to mention there are plenty of places to eat very near by.
I was also impressed with the security.
Finally I would like to thank Mrs Rattan and her staff for a very pleasant stay & hope to revisit in the very near future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank diane65England
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Rainbow Resort in Tobago is A big ripp off !
While Enroute via ferry to stay at Rainbow Resort in December 2011, only 1he away from arriving, we get a call telling us our reservation couldn't be honored.. what they offered the 6 of us was unacceptable !
They refused to refund our deposit.. $1063.00
Now 1 1/2 months later, they are still taking money from my visa debit card.. and we never stayed there because they changed our reservation and didn't have what we all needed.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY AT RAINBOW RESORT IN TOBAGO !! You will not be happy with the rooms or staff service...and they will try to ripp you off as they did us.. and are still doing.. we will be contacting the police for these bogus charges.. as they have NO right charging me again and again and again for something we never received because they refused to honor our original confirmed reservation.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank Steven P
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We stayed a week in this resort with our 2 year old daughter and had a great time. The staff were friendly and helpful. They facilitated us by printing our e-tickets for free as well as letting us stay for 4 hours extra before our flight. Not to mention rides to the airport. The onsite car hire was well priced and flexible . The location was perfect near ATMs, two of the loveliest beaches, supermarkets and local restaurants. Fifteen minutes walk from the airport aswell. The accommadation was nice, especially the balcony. The kitchen had basic equipment including toaster, kettle and refridgerator and any extra cutlery/crockery lacking was provided on request. The cleanliness was acceptable for us and found this place well worth the money. The free wifi was an additional bonus. We would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kavitha G
Reviewed January 5, 2012

upon our arrival, we went into our apartment and upon opening one of the kitchen cupboards i saw a cockroach run from one end to the next. if this wasn't bad enough, they handed us a tin of bug spray after refusing to give us another apartment. later that evening, we were going into the pool and noticed that the water was not only murky but looked as though someone had thrown up in the water. this was very disappointing for me as one of my main requirements for a place to stay was that of having a pool no matter how close we were located to the beach. i viewed this place as a waste of time, a disgusting, over priced pig sty and i would never go back there again!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple