“Great local food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2014

They have several locations (Scarborough and crown point) and are open quite late. Service is ok (nothing special) and they are open a bit late. Food is good and consists of local food with a variety of meat (fish, pork, beef and chicken). More like a fast food atmosphere, there is dine-in and take out. The branch on carrington street sometimes often doesn't have available seats during lunch and dinner. Watch the calories.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

food is good. tastes good. lots of variety. within 2 weeks i went there maybe 3-4 times...and everytime there was something different...chicken, grilled fish and chips of course were always there. usually there was choice of 6-7 side dishes and 4-5 mains, beef, pork, chicken, fish, lamb.
like in most places in tobago, you get huge amount of food. i m sure it is fresh, but they pre-cook it, so sometimes it isnt really hot, just a bit warm, especially when you eat there not during the busy hours in the evening...or it was just bad luck for me, cause of the low season. but beside the fact that the food was 2 times not really steaming hot, i fully recommend it.

1  Thank vanderlain
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the Tobago version on Subway - build your own meal! If you're a bit funny about food they serve pigs tails mixed in with an option rice! Staff weren't particular helpful in explaining the food and how it works, plus we asked for Jerk Chicken, which was on the menu, but they looked at us like we'd just asked for Mermaid before saying they didn't have any!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I loved the taste, variety and cost...............

It was open early and closed late. Just all round convenient

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went here and were pleased with the prices and the food. The problem I encountered was that I did not really know what things were. I thought I was getting a 28TT meal, but when I checked out, it came to 50TT. I learned too late that pilaf is not a side that goes with the pork stew. Anyway, I learned I have to ask more questions. The lunch filled me up for the rest of the day.