We stayed in the Kariwak hotel for 2 nights and would definately return. It is by no means 'luxurious' but in a class of its own - rustic, relaxed and unimposing, I felt as if I was in the middle of nowhere but had convenience of Store Bay right outside. The rooms are large and spotlessly clean (always the most important thing for me!) although a little dark. The best thing about the hotel is the setting - its in a large, beautiful enclosure with lots of winding paths, gorgeous tropical flowers and then a wonderful suprise - the outdoor jacuzzi. This coupled with hammocks for lounging, the morning yoga classes, home grown herbs and home made yogurt andhoney in the mornings made for a great holistic mini-break. They also provide a complimentary shuttle bus to pigeon point which is very convenient, its a very efficient hotel considering the relaxed atmosphere. Some people worry about it being so close to the airport - dont! I dont recall the planes being imposing at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point