Stayed just one night for business but so impressed by this hotel that I plan to be back before year's end with the husband.
If you are looking for serenity in a hotel, Kariwak is an excellent choice. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. I was pleased to note a skylight in the bathroom, a nice selling point for those who appreciate sustainability. There's no tv and honestly, would not have even noticed if it hadn't been pointed out to me.
I also liked that the hotel offers various types of yoga.. which I also plan to take advantage of on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point