Checked in on the 27th Aug, in need of some rest and a recharge. I had 4 days of peace and quiet, a rejuvinating and relaxing massage from Anthony, pool time and lots of sleep. All of the water is filtered and ozonated, you notice a difference in your skin within a day of consuming and bathing in it. It was a nice break from all things electronic. Kariwak is one of the few places I travel to, where it is clean enough to walk barefooted... everywhere! Cynthia and her team are true exemplars of customer service and caribbean hosoitality - if you have special needs, allergies, a request - they are always eager to assist. My home away from home in Tobago.
If you do go, try out the hammocks and waterfall Jacuzzi.
Many of the restaurants have gone out of business, Kariwak is really the only good / healthy eating place, many items are home grown at Kariwak. You can’t book online, call way in advance, Kariwak is booked months in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariwak is an intimate 24 room Tobago hotel with unmistakable Caribbean ambiance. It features wholesome cuisine using its own home-grown herbs in the restaurant, and holistic holiday activities - yoga, massage, Tai Chi. There is an award-winning tropical garden with abundant plants and bird life in addition to the garden jacuzzi, pool, weekend live entertainment. Kariwak enjoys a high percentage of repeat clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven Hotel Crown Point
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven And Hotel Tobago/Crown Point