“Friendly service, excellent pizza”
Review of La Cantina

La Cantina
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Crown Point
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, excellent pizza”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

For me the location was perfect this week, bang next door to Coco Reef hotel (not keen on the restaurant dress policy here) so I ate a couple of times at la Cantina.
On both occasions I received a warm welcome and prompt friendly service.
Pizza was indeed extremely authentic and more than plentiful in size, this together with chilled beer served in nice glass wear made for two very successful evenings!

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Toronto
“Great Italian pizza”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

When we arrived in TOBAGO found it difficult to find a good place to eat. Came across this place and really enjoyed our meal. Owners are Italian and know their stuff. Very casual atmosphere
Reasonable prices. Great salads. Would go back again.

• Visited November 2013
Tobago
“Best Pizza in the World”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The first time I had this pizza, I was amazed by a lot of things. The way it was cooked, the ingredients used and how really fast you get your order. Each time I visit Tobago, I have dinner there 3 nights of the 5 nights I stay in Tobago and I usually order one to bring back to Trinidad. I can tell you one thing, I'm sure happy they opened a branch in Trinidad!!!!
Also, their pizza prices are great.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Colleen L
Roswell
“Great Pizza and Friendly People”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Authentic Italian cooking, I believe the chef were from Italy. Pizza was great. They were making homemade dough when we arrived. Great friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank wdmtaj
Bromley, United Kingdom
“BIG Pizza!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

An unusual place to find really authentic and good pizza. 2 of us shared a platter of cold meats - all very good especially the carpacio - and then had a pizza each. They are the size of car wheels!! Huge, thin and crispy bases loaded with whatever you want - delicious!! Sadly no room for pudding though!

Visited October 2013