“My Single B'day Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crown Point
Kia's Across from The Beach
Ranked #12 of 20 Crown Point B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Decided to spend 48hours in Tobago for my Birthday. And glad i did. Very cosy location. I heard the area can be loud at night since that stretch of road is going to be like the "Ariapita Ave" of Tobago. But it was not bad. Would visit it there again but i don't recommended the shared facilities/bathroom it did not look clean regularly.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank BennyWit

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Kias...the rooms are big and clean, wih all the facilies, the price is reasonable considerin Crown Point is an expensive areas, I certainly recomend this guest house...A+ for Karem Buckmire

Room Tip: the upstairs bedrooms have better wifi signal
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank izael23
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was in Tobago for 1 week to celebrate my 30th birthday and choosing Kia's as my place to stay was a great choice, After the long trip it was great that it was so close to the airport. Apart from the fact that Miss Joycelyn thought i was a guy - by my name - cause its a guy's name in Tobago - lol..... everything was great..... i really enjoyed my stay at Kia's. I loved the surrounding, and everything around just added to the authentic experience you could only get in the Caribbean. We loved waking up in morning and hearing the music, we were spoilt for choice of places to eat and go. Really wanna say thanks to Miss Joycelyn, cause she was on hand to help in any little way she cud, she is truly invaluable to Kia's. When i come back to Tobago, i would definitely go back there cause it already feels like home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Deon W
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Avion Ali from Trinidad visited in January 2014 and awarded Five out of Five

My family & I stayed at Kia's in Tobago over the weekend and I must say our stay there was the most enjoyable experience I ever had anywhere else. I do commend the staff Jocelyn who was very friendly & efficient. The rooms were clean and comfortable,all amenities were there for the comfort of myself & my family. The view of the surrounding was beautiful I highly commend.At Kia's I just had like a 5 minutes walk to the beach,bank, pharmacy,grocery which was of great convenience to me & my family. I will recommend Kia's Across From The Beach to any one that is visiting Sweet Tobago......

5 ***** KIA'S

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank AvionAli
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I spent one week in Tobago. Great vacation!! Based on the reviews on this site, I chose Kias. Wise decision!! First let me start with location. Absolutely beyond my expectation!!I.Walking distance to the best beaches on island, restaurants all around, entertainment across the street grocery, pharmacy etc near by.

Unfortunately I had prepaid for a car for the week but didn't use it much as I could've walk most places and it was stressful driving on the other side of the road. Secondly , the staff was amazing , helpful and very friendly. Joycelin is a sweetheart. Even made me some of the local food .dumplin and crab.Thirdly the studio I booked was more than I expected. It was clean with nice little kitchen , flat screen tv and super cold air con which I had to turn off in the middle of night.

I say without hesitation I highly recommend "Kia's Across from The Beach"!! I have booked my place already for Carnival 2015., as I found out they get booked up really fast.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian J
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Most of the time something will be called something like “Frankie’s on the Lake,” but you always wind up driving a mile before getting to the water. With Kia’s it was literally right across from one of the best beaches in Tobago and down the street from the airport. Anyone would have to give it 5 stars for location. At least 4 and a half for customer services. Jocelyn was a breeze to deal with. And price is what brought me there in the first place. Totally 5 stars for your wallet. For what I was looking for Kia’s was damn near perfect

- Dan Albright
Bronx, NY

Room Tip: I had one of the private suites. A few dollars more, but worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Dan A
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Kia's Guesthouse is very good located (just next to the airport but you won't even notice it) and has a familiar flair (not too touristic). It is kept clean by very friendly stuff. You have everything you need just around the corner (supermarkets, restaurants, beaches, bus-stations, taxis, Western Union, Banks etc.). The only deficit was the loud music (Soca) & especially the bass every friday night. The cock who is living in the garden was just disturbing during the first nights, than you get used to it and even appreciate it as it contributes to the natural flair of the island. We recommand this accomodation to everybody who is looking for best price quality (it's the cheapest guesthouse you will find in Tobago) and authentical flair at the same time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple