Native Abode is a very comfortable and spotlessy clean place to stay. The breakfast is excellent - especially the local smoked fish dish and the rooms well appointed with a comfortable bed, small balcony and sink, kettle and microwave. Kaye's brother picked us up from the airport and Kaye was very helpful with arranging a taxi and sorting out car hire. We had a problem back home in England & felt very glad we were staying at Native Abode as Kaye was such a caring person and helped us with phone calls etc. Would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point