This is a restful, well appointed and well cared for place to stay. I can't think of a thing they missed as they decorated and created their customer service approach. My granddaughter and I thought the room was great -- free wifi and Netflix among other subscription channels. It was great to return here after long days at the beach. The breakfasts were among the best I've ever had at a hotel or B&B, and they personally cooked requested morning meals.
As a local family owned B&B in a residential neighborhood not far from the best beaches, we had an inside glimpse of living on the island--a nice alternative to the expensive beach resort that looks like all other resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point