My husband and I stayed here from July 4-6 and stayed in room 204. It was a perfect room for us and the staff (Stephanie, Kaye and Stein) are the gems that make this oasis- home! From the wonderful food, service and beautiful landscape you can not go wrong. it is a short drive or walk to Pigeon Point and Storebay- close to Movie Town to catch a nice movie. The fact that we could walk around and taste all the wonderful fruits from the trees and watch the chickens/chicks and goats make you feel like you are at HOME away from HOME!
Highly recommend if you are every in Tobago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point