Native Abode
$110
Travelocity
$99
$93
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
$289
$189
$179
$140
$188
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
$135
$110
  • Pool
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
$170
  • Beachfront
All reviewshome away from homebed and breakfastthought of everythingsmoked fishfree callsflat screen televisionfruit treesspring waterhot beverageslocal neighborhoodsmall kitchenettefree wifiexcellent breakfastcable channelspigeon pointbeach towelsguest house
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Short and simple. The native abode is the best..my first being in Tobago and staff of Native Abode made it comfortable and fun from checkin. The only apoiler was the rain. I would diffantly recommend anyobe stay here tou would not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We at Native Abode are glad that we were able to make your first visit to Tobago a positively memorable one. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. We also greatly appreciate your endorsement.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

we booked for one night and got a quaint room with all modern conveniences. Breakfast was vry fulling and the staff were extremely pleasant. the only thing missing here is a pool, however if you are looking for rest and relax, native abode is the place to go!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for the endorsement. We at Native Abode were happy to be of service to you.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife was doubtful as there is no swimming pool and the beach isn't next door. At the end of the visit we expressed our satisfaction to Stein and his family. It is obvious that their emphasis is on service. Breakfast was great. Really happy we decided to stay there. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

We are glad that we were able to dispel your initial doubts and that you truly appreciated the genuine Tobago hospitality we extended to you during your stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at Native Abode in March 2013. It was my first experience at a B&B and I must say that it was well worth it. The family that owns and runs this establishment do so with a natural grace and charm that was both relaxing and refreshing. The place is located right within a local neighborhood, where one may catch a cool breeze hanging out on the balcony or resting on the verandah out front. The beach is just an easy walk away, and if you'd rather catch a ride, Stein was always at the ready to drop you where you needed to go around town. I chose to walk so that I could take an easy stroll and check out the neighborhood and surrounding area. I really enjoyed my stay here and didn't really want to leave, but of course, had to return to my 'real' life. I would definitely return again and offer it as a suggestion to anyone considering Tobago accomodations. With breakfast, airport and around town shuttle service included, it offered all that I needed. So as stated, Native Abode is well deserving of all the positive reviews and I look forward to a return trip here. All the best to the family and again I extend my thanks for your top class hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank VTraveling1
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

We are pleased that we were able to make your first stay at a B&B in Tobago such a positively memorable one. An appreciation for the local neighbourhood while you live like one of us during your stay with us is the small property experience that we at Native Abode pride ourselves on being able to provide our patrons; one that affords you a taste of genuine Tobago hospitality. Best wishes to you until your next stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My son says it best, the breakfast is to die for and the service is impeccable Stein &Kay are wonderful and very accommodating hosts. The price was very affordable! I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sylvia S
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

We are so pleased you enjoyed our hospitality during your stay with us and look forward to your return.