We visited this B & B and had a superb stay. The rooms were cozy and beyond comfortable. Moreover, going out into the garden each day was a treat. The dining room was home to some of the best breakfasts I've ever been afforded from any type of lodging - from fresh fruits, to coconut bake, to saltfish, to smoke herring and of course, all the usual continental offerings.
Trinis and foreigners will be sure to enjoy the variety. But it's the hosts that are really the hallmark of this charming establishment. This is a family run, all-hands-on-deck vacation. We were transported to and from the airport and beaches, and were always made to feel welcomed and cherished. This is Tobago hospitality at its finest. There's a reason it's number one on Tripadvisor - it is more than well deserved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point