“Rui Cadima, Portugal, Overnight accommodation in Native Abode.”
Review of Native Abode

Native Abode
Ranked #1 of 20 Crown Point B&B and Inns
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Rui Cadima, Portugal, Overnight accommodation in Native Abode.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I spent one night of 2013 Carnival, in Native Abode, and among other good things that I found there, I would mention the friendliness at the reception and monitoring at all times, the concern in the small details inside my room and in the dining room, the excellent food and the quiet of surroundings.
Congratulations to our good host, Mr. Stein.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are quiet and clean.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RuiCadima
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Although your stay with us was a short one, we are glad you were able to experience genuine Tobago hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
London
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed for two nights before we headed to trinidad for the carnival. I have to say that this hotel exceeded my expectations. Excellent and friendly customer service. Beautiful accommodation and food. It was like home from home. I was thoroughly impressed and recommend to potential visitors as being one of the greatest places to stay.

I do not usually write reviews on my stay in hotels, but I felt that this hotel definitely deserves a great review. :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank finelmg
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
It was heart-warming to note that we at Native Abode were able to exceed your expectations. We pride ourself on our ability to make our guests feel welcomed and truly at home and are glad you were able to experience it during the time you stayed with us. We are also appreciative of your glowing endorsement.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and i stayed 2 nights (4-6Jan 13')at this beautiful place. Everything was just as we read on the internet, Native Abode did not disappoint. Our room was clean comfortable and the food was excellent. We had cable and netflix which impressed me because i love watching television. Everything was top class especially the blow dryer on the wall:) Will definitely visit again. Mr. Stein and Kay wonderful people.

Sherena and Indar

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank sherry14
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
We are glad that we lived up to your expectations and truly appreciate your endorsement. We hope to see you again.
Herts
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at Native Abode on December 27th 2012, but wished we had booked for longer. Stein, our host was waiting to welcome us and show us to our room as our taxi arrived. Our room was lovely, immaculate and beautifully decorated with lots of nice touches, such as access to wi-fi, free international calls and access to net flicks in the room. The location is also very good, being close to all the amenities of Crown Point, but tucked away in a quiet street, so you don't get the noise. The breakfast was also great, as you could choose from a selection of freshly cooked local options.
The warmth and helpfulness of the staff was lovely, it is clear to see that they are passionate about what they do.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BirdintheSun
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Even though your stay with us was a short one, we were glad to extend true Tobago hospitality to you and hope to have you with us some time in the future.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Excellent service, food and room. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Native Abode. the host was very accommodating and friendly and all technological amenities were available. I enjoyed the ambiance and hope to visit again in future. i highly recommend Native Abode to anyone seeking a place to kick back and relax.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
We are glad that you were able to find in Native Abode a place to kick back and relax. We took great plaesure in extending to you genuine Tobago hospitality and look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed at Native Abode from January 1st to the 4th, 2013. My husband and I and our two daughters took two rooms side by side. Everything was beautiful and we enjoyed breakfast everyday. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
Ms Kaye and her brother was very warm and friendly and made our stay very welcoming. Ms Kaye provided a scrumptious picnic lunch one day for us to take to the beach at my request. The rooms had a basket with teas and coffee which I made use of everyday. Having a fridge and small sink in the room was very convient. Netflix and Internet was also very convient. We all enjoyed the trip very much and Thanks to Ms Kaye and her crew for making our stay enjoyable. I have already raved about this place to my family and friends and suggested this is the place to be when in Tobago. I am even considering paying for an Anniversary package for my sister and brother in law at the end of this month. Thanks again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your glowing endorsement. It was our pleasure to create a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for you and your family. Your appreciation of our service to you was also heart-warming. We look forward to having you with us again.
Arima, Trinidad
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place is great. If you want a place to really relax, a home away from home, a place that supports family virtues, clean & serein rooms & surroundings, these people made me feel at home, it was great staying there. & I will recommend it to all, I will be back, trust me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kingpreacher
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
It was our pleasure to create that "home away from home" ambience for you during your stay with us. Genuine Tobago hospitality is all about having you feel like one of us while you are staying with us and from your comments we gather that we were able to do that for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crown Point
Candles in the Wind
Candles in the Wind
#2 of 20 in Crown Point
Chic - The Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre

Been to Native Abode? Share your experiences!