“Good meals, great time”

Cafe Coco Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Crown Point
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went to this Resturant twice in 2 weeks, first time there was 8 of us 4 new friends, I think we all had a good time. Food was reasonable for me but I think it was my choice this time I went for "what the chef eats" and I think the chef was Tobagain and it was not quite my style. I really enjoyed my starter and my friends said that the sweets were very good.
Second time I made different choices it was a great meal for me, only 4 of us this time.
The Resturant has a nice atmosphere, good attentive staff which made the whole experience

1  Thank TrickyDicky48

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We loved the value for our money... We celebrated out 21st wedding anniversary

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Excellant surroundings & great food. Service was 2nd to none.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Very good menu, especially the fish. Don't go too early, it doesn't start to fill up until about 8.30

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were the first in and about the last to leave, therefore I can't comment much on how good the food was, although I do remember THINKING it was good at the time. We drank Irish Whiskeys until they ran out of whipped cream, and then we had them without the whipped cream, until they ran out of some "other ingredient" and couldn't make them any longer. I think they just wanted us to leave!

Within steps of the Coco Reef and nice people, clean, and great atmosphere.