I recently had a short stay at this establishment, and being our first time staying here I was pleasantly surprised at the level of hospitality and professionalism rendered. It is in close proximity and walking distance to the highly popular Store Bay beach, restaurants, mini marts, airport and bank. The manager Carolyn, was very friendly and was there to welcome us on arrival and took time to show us around and answer our questions. It is a small family owned and managed hotel with self contained apartments. The premises and rooms are well maintained. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and most of our meals were eaten on our private porch in this scenic and tranquil setting watching birds nesting in the trees. I prefer to cook my own meals and was pleasantly surprised to find a full sized fridge, 3 burner stove top and proper appliances, good quality dishes and adequate kitchen accessories. We booked a family studio but the manager Carolyn kindly gave us a free upgrade to a loft apartment since the previous guest staying had left a cigarette smoke stench in the room. There is a shared pool on an adjoining compound which my children thoroughly enjoyed. Check in is at the regular 2pm and check out is 11:30am, which allows you enough time to pack and sleep in a bit or as in my case, a last quick dip at the beach before leaving. We had a wonderful stay here at Bananaquit and would highly recommend it as good value for your money. Looking forward to visiting Tobago and staying here again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananaquit is conveniently located in the Crown Point area. A peaceful haven in the hub of activity for those seeking more personal interaction than larger resorts. The property offers a variety of self catered rooms with or without kitchenettes. All within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, groceries and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Bananaquit Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel Crown Point
- Bananaquit Apartments Tobago/Crown Point