Douglas Apartments
Hotwire.com
$99
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/27
$188
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
$135
$110
  • Pool
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
Free cancellation until 05/26
Book now, pay at stay
$170
  • Beachfront
All reviewsair conditionstayed hererestaurants and barsfully equipped kitchenstore baypigeon pointclose to the airportwithin walking distanceutensilsbeachespoolscarboroughtelevision
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Normally when I go Tobago for vacation, for some reason I does be real tired, especially coming off that boat feeling upset as usually. But I must say my short vacation visit to Douglas Apartment, I was real rested and very much please with the surrounding and the friendliness of Mr. and Mrs. Douglas.

The place was a little hard to find but Mrs. Douglas gives good direction to reach the location. The rooms were well kept clean, air-condition, and cable TV and also well stock kitchen with utensils so cooking was not a problem for me.

The location was on point to all the shopping, airport and beach area. I had a blast. Will definitely go back and recommend it to anyone. The affordable rates, well-kept area and friendliness of the owner were well worth the trip.

Keys words for me and my vacation, CLEAN, FUN, and RELAX.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MELISSAD1
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Douglas apartment were recommended to me by a friend ,and I must say the stay at this guest house was a very enjoyable one .Special thank you Mr. and Mrs.Douglas for your contribution in making this vacation a memorable one .I am looking forward to taking my relatives back to have the experience

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I flew from Trinidad to Tobago for a Kite Boarding lesson with Tobago Kiteboarding Organisation (TKO) and stayed at the Douglas Apartments, the apt themselves where very comfortable and reasonably priced it's 5 minutes walk to the nearest food(Pizza and local cuisine). Close to the airport, 10 minute walk, and also close to the beach where i did my Kiteboarding. I would highly recommend TKO for there professional approach, excellent tuition from Orion

Room Tip: I had a ground floor Apt it was fine close to the small but adequate pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SleepyRob
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have stayed here on 2 occations and would highly recommend this hotel. Great service, rooms, location and grounds. And the price is right. You have easy access to the grocery store, restaurants, bank machine, beach etc. It is a short ride from the airport, and is clean and well run. Mr douglas tries to take care of all your needs and is always friendly and welcoming. The fact he lives on the grounds means that late partiers seem to stop at 11 pm, and the nights are very quiet. Mr. and Mrs. Douglas made my stay perfect and I am back next summer!!! many of the guests are Trinidadians and it makes for a more interesting experience as a foreigner.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lalaToronto
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My family and i have been visiting tobago for the past three years and this year will make it our fourth.On every occasion, we stayed at Douglas Apartments which to us was so special.We always looked foward to staying at Douglas Apartments.The folks there are so much friendly,loving and caring. The place is like WoooooWW...honestly my family and i felt so comfortable there.Its clean, state of the art rooms, lovely beautiful pool and location is so convenient to all the nice places in tobago.The price rating is also very very affordable. Walking distance to the best beaches,restaurants etc..I do and will always continue to recommend Douglas Apartments to anyone who is visiting the island of Tobago,and i cant wait to visit Douglas again in December. ITS SOMETHING WE LOOK FOWARD TO EVERY YEAR!!!

Room Tip: The loft appartments are really nice and cosy.Enquire about it.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family