“worth the wait for the pancakes”

The Original House of Pancakes
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Crown Point
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“worth the wait for the pancakes”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

love the food, environment , pancakes are light and fluffy and added nutmeg syrupy this is a great place to eat. there is also other choices if you don't want pancakes, which equally tastes good. hate the wait especially if long which can be most weekends, more waitress are needed for busy period. Owner is friendly and greets you personally .
very warm and relaxing atmosphere, always would go there when in Tobogo

Visited May 2013

DALY CITY, CALIFORNIA
“House of Hooray!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants if you want a truly tropical experience with delicious home made pancakes and an added local twist! I like my food with real seasoning and flavor and all naturale and this was truly an outstanding, memorable meal just right for my vacation trip to Tobago. As a Californian, I have been exposed to many different cultural cuisine and HOUSE OF PANCAKES is among the best!
Make sure to enjoy the natural flora and fauna and yes definitely if you are a nature lover and want to make it a real vacation then enjoy watching the black birds and the sugar birds in natural setting. My sons enjoyed seeing the birds as we ate, especially my toddler. There is a wait time because many of the local folks from Trinidad come over with their entire family (from Grandma to Uncle and Aunty) to patronize this establishment so go early and be patient.
House of Pancakes we will be back!
You must try the GOLDEN BACON WAFFLE- but be patient as they only have one waffle machine. If you want your food like a fast food restaurant then go to Wendy's or Subway.

1 Thank Californian101
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pancakes all day”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Definitely need to try this if you're in Tobago.
Very friendly, big portions, great pancakes, and the best coffee on the island

New York City, New York
“Best pancakes ever”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We really loved the place sooo much that we went for breakfast every day and we were so sad when we found that the restaurant was closed for two days. Fortunately, we could "hold it until the day after". Service very kind but a little bit slow, although who cares, this Tobago and we are on vacation.

1 Thank Xis78
Tobago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taking my husband to breakfast - oh my”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have always heard people raving about this place. I must say however that it needs a COMPLETE makeover, from the food, to the ambiance, and service.

I don't eat bacon it appears on my plate even though am assured it will not be there. When you say you are closing breakfast at a certain time and it's hours before that time you are NOT to say the quickest thing is the house special and the island fav. Most of all you don't give someone an order they didn't ask for.

I like the nature dining BUT NOT when the birds are eating out of the syrup jar.

I am not one to pick the negative out of things so I can say that despite the bacon in my plate which I don't eat, the pancake was very buttery and spongy soft

1 Thank Marisa S