“Good value and service”

Bonkers Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the value for money and excellent service at Bonkers. My family and I had the set evening menu consisting of a soup, a main and ice-cream which was $100 TT. The food is tasty and well portioned, the atmosphere relaxing, and the service is friendly (**this was also a pleasant surprise, because usually the attitude is 'I could not be bothered'). I will definately be back next time I am in Tobago.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate here 4 evenings recently. The daily special set menu was particularly good value at 100TT for 3 courses. My son had the steak which he said was really good.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Took my first trip to Tobago this year and was looking forward to sampling some lovely local food. Bonkers restaurant was just lovely, the food was great, really tasty, beautifully cooked fish and a stunning lamb curry, the lamb just melts in your mouth, I am missing it already. The rum punch is potent...but so good, the best in Crown Point I thought. Above all the service was great, Troy and KP were friendly, funny and welcoming. Everything was lovely, I'm hoping that I can recreate the curry and the punch now I'm back at home. My top tip is go and then go back again... And again...

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by another family staying at our hotel and very glad we made the trip to visit. The food was good and well priced and the cocktails were very nice. One daughter made the wrong choice of food and it wasn't to her taste so best to stick to plainer stuff rather than some of the more exotic choices on offer if you are not the adventurous type. Overall very good and experienced a most enjoyable evening with good ambience

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Visited twice during our holiday. Food and service was very good. Well worth a visit if you are in Tobago.