I stayed at the Karalis Hotel and the view was spectacular! I overlooked the bay and had a great balcony to step onto each morning. My roommate and I laughed because our "double-bed" was made of two twin beds smooshed together inside a double bed frame. Overall the room was very comfortable and there was an elevator in the hotel (something sometimes hard to come by in Greece). The food was incredible and the cooks handled my special requests for no meat well.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat! The view was unforgettable and the staff was incredibly friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karalis Beach is built in the most beautiful point of Pylos, literally by the sea, below the castle and in the forest. It offers to visitors a unique sense, where tranquility and romance dominate. From its balconies you can enjoy magnificent views of the bay of Navarino sitting nearly on the waves. With 14 rooms, recently renovated, a roof cafe bar and a lovely relaxation area, the Karalis Beach Hotel provides the ideal environment for relaxation and escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Karalis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karalis Beach Hotel Pylos
- Karalis Beach Peloponnese