Chose and booked this hotel on an internet website so that we could be close to the Valencia Airport for an early morning departure.
Check-in was easy, our room was comfortable and nicely furnished. The outside of the hotel doesn't give you a hint as to how nice the rooms are. Although we arrived well before normal check-in time, there was no problem getting into our room. The Tryp provides a free airport shuttle which runs regularly. The hotel is directly across from the Airport (very busy highway, not walkable), so you really only need to allow 5 minutes to get there for flight check-in. We really experienced NO noise from the airport, even with our room window facing the runway -- of course, it is not an enormous airport!
There is a nice -- very small -- swimming pool at the hotel, although we didn't use it during our short stay.
Since we were leaving very early the next morning, we booked the room without the breakfast option (we left before breakfast was even open!). They did provide free early morning coffee and danish at the reception area.
Internet was available, but not free. Since we returned our rental car (right next to the hotel), we didn't need to make use of the free garage parking. There is NOTHING within walking distance of the hotel -- restaurants, shopping or anything else.
The Tryp Azafata served our purpose and provided a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Azafata is very well-known in Valencia, particularly thanks to its famous restaurant serving exquisite rice dishes and seasonal products. The hotel enjoys a magnificent location alongside the most important industrial areas in Valencia and provides great access to the city centre, the port, and the beaches, thanks to a recently-opened new underground metro line (3-5) with a station near the Hotel. Regular transport between the hotel and the airport, the service begins at 6 am and ends at 10 pm (check timetable). Only 500 metres from the airport, 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the historical heart of Valencia, 15 minutes from the Ricardo Tormo motorcycle circuit, 10 km from the El Bosque golf club, and 13 km from El Saler beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Azafata Hotel Manises
- Tryp Hotel Azafata
- TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel Province Of Valencia/Manises, Spain