i traveld as a group of 4 & we stayed 2 nights here befor flying back to the uk. the hotels location is 5 minutes away from the airports & not far at all from the metro which is really use full. Also theres loads of supermarkets nearby that are handy. We went to the holets resteraunt which was really nice, abit expensive and posh tho!! the rooms were nice, comfy beds and great showers. the pool area is small but we never saw aybody else there! The gym is again small but good equiptment, 2 bikes, a running machine & multi gym. The breakfast had lots to choose from, plenty of fresh fruit, eggs, cheese etc. all tasted nice aswell was really impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Azafata is very well-known in Valencia, particularly thanks to its famous restaurant serving exquisite rice dishes and seasonal products. The hotel enjoys a magnificent location alongside the most important industrial areas in Valencia and provides great access to the city centre, the port, and the beaches, thanks to a recently-opened new underground metro line (3-5) with a station near the Hotel. Regular transport between the hotel and the airport, the service begins at 6 am and ends at 10 pm (check timetable). Only 500 metres from the airport, 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the historical heart of Valencia, 15 minutes from the Ricardo Tormo motorcycle circuit, 10 km from the El Bosque golf club, and 13 km from El Saler beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Azafata Hotel Manises
- Tryp Hotel Azafata
- TRYP Valencia Azafata Hotel Province Of Valencia/Manises, Spain