We stayed in Aruba for two nights and did two short safaris and one full day safari. Our guide, Peter, who is also the manager of Aruba, was really good. He made sure saw all of the animals and he knew the park inside out. The food was very good, except for maybe the packed lunch on the full day safari, which was a little plain. Overall though, we were very happy. The rooms and bathrooms in the tents were very nice and spacious. We had hot water all the time and had electricity in the tents from early evening to morning. The staff was friendly and attentive. The only thing to keep in mind is that this camp is by the talek gate, which, coming from Nairobi, adds another hour of travel. However, it is well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Mara Camp is a tented Camp boardering the Talek River, next to Talek Gate in north Massai Mara. From Nairobi 260 Km driving through Narok. Just outside the gate, so no parkfee if you not do game-drive. We have from budget tents ( comfortable beds with mosquitonet an public bathroom ) to Big-tent ( spacious with privat bathroom ) and Luxury ( ask us for new pictures please ) category for every budget for everyone. We also have a spacious campsite with facilitys like kitchen/dining, toilets and hot water shower, security, carwash, firewood and laundry service. our buffalo bar and restaurant serving highly recomended food and a fine selection of wine, spirits and cold sodas. Naturewalks,visit of cultural village, birdwatching and hotair-balloon is available.Bushbreakfast, sundowner and fullday-drives with Lunch on request.Shutteltransfer from Nairobi can be arranged. Transfer from our airstrip is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Mara Camp Hotel Narok
- Aruba Mara Camp Kenya/Narok