My family was in Masai Mara for a Safari trip in the middle of June 2010 and stayed at the Aruba camp for two nights which were for all of us an unforgettable experience. After many weeks of research and looking on the web we finally decided on the Aruba Camp and I am rally happy to say that we really made a good decision. The camp is really value for money; an intimate (only 6 tents) comfortable, clean and with great service. The tent was far beyond our expectations, very clean, roomy and fresh with all the needed amenities. The food was consistently delicious with an excellent variety of choice each day and even our kids loved it.
The staff, Masai people was excellent hosts and made us feel at home. Our kids (4 and 6 years old) were playing with the ovner’s dog Eros and they really had a place to run.
The staff even put a hot water bottle in the beds while we were at the diner if they think it is going to be a chilly night.
To sum up our trip it surpassed all expectations, everything was amazing from the wake up call in the morning with tea, coffee and hot chocolate. I would not change a thing about our stay and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants an extra special safari experience. There is no doubt your visit will be unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Mara Camp is a tented Camp boardering the Talek River, next to Talek Gate in north Massai Mara. From Nairobi 260 Km driving through Narok. Just outside the gate, so no parkfee if you not do game-drive. We have from budget tents ( comfortable beds with mosquitonet an public bathroom ) to Big-tent ( spacious with privat bathroom ) and Luxury ( ask us for new pictures please ) category for every budget for everyone. We also have a spacious campsite with facilitys like kitchen/dining, toilets and hot water shower, security, carwash, firewood and laundry service. our buffalo bar and restaurant serving highly recomended food and a fine selection of wine, spirits and cold sodas. Naturewalks,visit of cultural village, birdwatching and hotair-balloon is available.Bushbreakfast, sundowner and fullday-drives with Lunch on request.Shutteltransfer from Nairobi can be arranged. Transfer from our airstrip is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Mara Camp Hotel Narok
- Aruba Mara Camp Kenya/Narok