jambo, Aruba mara camp, we had a wonderfull time, so the crossing over the talek river, and in front of our tnet there we 2 big elefants walking one evening. the locals are very friendly we visit a school and a village of the masai mara, wonderfull.
the mara itself was otstending, with our local guide Toneig we found right near our jeep allmost all the big five!!, going from the paths into the bush we loved it very much.our trip did we booked bij lokenjo, situetted in nairobi and working with local guide, fantastic!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Mara Camp is a tented Camp boardering the Talek River, next to Talek Gate in north Massai Mara. From Nairobi 260 Km driving through Narok. Just outside the gate, so no parkfee if you not do game-drive. We have from budget tents ( comfortable beds with mosquitonet an public bathroom ) to Big-tent ( spacious with privat bathroom ) and Luxury ( ask us for new pictures please ) category for every budget for everyone. We also have a spacious campsite with facilitys like kitchen/dining, toilets and hot water shower, security, carwash, firewood and laundry service. our buffalo bar and restaurant serving highly recomended food and a fine selection of wine, spirits and cold sodas. Naturewalks,visit of cultural village, birdwatching and hotair-balloon is available.Bushbreakfast, sundowner and fullday-drives with Lunch on request.Shutteltransfer from Nairobi can be arranged. Transfer from our airstrip is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Mara Camp Hotel Narok
- Aruba Mara Camp Kenya/Narok