Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lovely Hotel in a quiet setting on the outskirts of ellesmere Port. the rooms are lovely and clean. the food is cooked to your likeing You need to book your evening meal asap as it gets quite busy in the dining area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
SBlowers, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Wirral Childer Thornton Premier Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Lancaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is a good, clean and friendly hotel. Perfect for my two night stay. I stayed myself the first evening and my family joined me for the second evening. Being a lady on my own the first evening, I was a little concerned about dining in the restaurant on my own but the staff made me feel at ease. The receptionist was particularly helpful and cheered me up after a very busy day :-)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Beckenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for just one night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was much bigger than we expected and well decorated, and spotlessly clean. The restaurant is fine....you can book dinner and breakfast with the hotel in a very good deal. Overall a great stay. We would use it for a holiday.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank pianist52549055
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Childer Thornton Premier Inn.
Leeds
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Front desk staff amazing and friendly. We were able to check in and leave our bags before leaving for a wedding at 1.30pm. Very helpful, informative and room was comfortable. Clean bathrooms and fresh looking room. Love the purple lighting.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jules505
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Childer Thornton Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our room was newly decorated, very comfortable and pristine clean. The staff were welcoming and this Premier Inn is ideally situated for ease of visiting Chester and all its attractions, or exploring the Wirral.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine J
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

There was refurbishments at the time which I was not told about that woke me and my boyfriend up at 7 o'clock in the morning, constant drilling till around 10 when we went down for breakfast, food was okay nothing special the room was lovely don't get me wrong but the service isn't great, the receptionist actually lied and said she had informed me of the refurbishments 3 days prior to my arrival which was a massive lie I was not aware of refurbishments till I got into the hotel to be hit with wet paint signs and carpets ripped up not thinking I would be woken at 7 to banging loud voices and drilling

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Lichfield Uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here overnight when visiting Chester & a football match in Liverpool. We picked this particular Premier Inn because it was the nearest one which was offering a sale price £29. We couldnt fault it for a good cheap place to stay. King size comfortable bed in a clean room with bath & shower, flat screen tv & armchair. We ate in the restaurant at the pub attached & whilst certainly not fine dining it was very reasonable food at a very good price & wine also very reasonably priced. I've stayed at many Premier Inns & this was one of the better ones.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jorich
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Wirral Childer Thornton Premier Inn.
At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves in exceeding guests’ expectations at every opportunity and I am really happy that you had a very comfortable night and the room met your expectations. I am also really happy that you consider our staff so pleasant.
We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Childer Thornton in the near future.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Childer Thornton
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel? Share your experiences!